Everyone wants not just home improvement projects for a new look, but also in quality of living space. That is the reason why a lot of people tend to prefer eco-safety and environment-friendly facilities than just beautiful ones. And then, LED light bulbs have risen as a new popular star as a result.
Not being aimed at trendy and modern look, in fact, the bulbs installing is one of the easiest way to reduce your energy bills. It is said that 35 dollars per one is saved when installing them and you can save up to 350 dollars each year. Now let’s look at some interesting facts that can convince you of buying a LED light bulb for your home right now.
It can be said that, as the energy costs are getting higher and higher, people tend to choose alternative energy products than the old and wasting ones. They serve better lights and more efficiently in performing. That is to say, LED light bulbs are actually one of the most innovative devices to soar monthly electric bills. The lights are emitted from a solid object known as SSL or Solid State Lighting, not gas or vacuum you might think.
Not in the aspect of saving energy, they are super easy in installing. LED bulbs are compatible with most of the electrical units, so you don’t have to buy any other device. Moreover, they are perfect for parties, functions or festivals… because they can be made colorful and decorating, as well as variable shapes, even including rope lights like hanging in the Christmas trees.
What Are Their Basic Advantages?
Now, let’s go right into the points with the LED light bulbs advantages when using at home, and then demonstrate why they are getting more and more popular.
- Higher efficiency: Compared to the other normal bulbs, they provide more efficient lights, and then bring more effectiveness. Moreover, they help to save energy relatively better than others, because they require less amount of power to heat up.
- Lesser heat: Every lighting electric device will release heat when operating. However, lighting bulb produces less amount of heat. We can even use them for growing some indoor plants. They are touchable even when lit.
- Environment friendly: Known as eco-friendly devices, they emit no toxic fumes while burning, and then cause no extreme effect to our environment. That is why they are relatively safe to use for a long time.
- Durable and tensile: Those light bulbs seldom shatter or break, comparing to other kinds of lighting, so you do not need to replace them a lot for a while of time. Especially talking to the fluorescent ones, LED bulbs are stronger, and compact in size either.
- Resistant to temperature or shock: It is definitely true that, those kinds of bulbs are so resistant, even with shock and heat. Strong heat or cold can result no damage to them, unless they are too extreme. However, with this feature, you can use it for a wide pack of applications.
One thing to know more about them, while incandescent bulbs are produced with use of mercury, lighting bulbs are not, hence safer for both manufacturers and users. Security can be assured when threats are rarely posed with using these things. Further, flash lights made with LED light bulbs are considered having longer battery duration, when using just a minimum sum of power.
What is more, people like using light bulbs as the fact is they are really fast to light up, just within several seconds when switched on, which is outstanding than tubes and incandescent. They can be used remotely too, and are applied as traffic lights as being too economical. And there are different in colors available in the market for now, such as white, blue, yellow… for you to choose.
These bulbs have so much a wide variety of advantages that you can nearly never overlook. Hope you guys make good decision and bring at least one home to experience one of the most favorable devices in the world!